The Department of Home Affairs’ full scope of services is not rendered yet. These include services related to citizenship matters, status determination and the submission of permanent residence applications not rendered yet.
The Department is currently rendering the following services:
• birth registration;
• re-issuance of birth certificates;
• death registration;
• applications for temporary identity certificate;
• applications for identity cards or documents;
• collection of identity cards or documents;
• applications and collection of passports;
• applications for amendments of personal particulars;
• applications for rectification of personal particulars;
• solemnization and registration of marriages;
• all back office operational services to support front offices on the above-mentioned services
• visa services in terms of the Immigration Act and Regulations; and
• online renewal of refugee status an asylum seeker permits.
If you have a query regarding visa related matters, please contact our Visa One offices for guidance and assistance.