Immigration Management Services t/a Visa One (Visa One) is a well-established immigration, visa and permit service provider.
Visa One has been rendering excellent service as immigration, visa and permit consultants for more than ten years. Our offices are located in Wellington Road, Durbanville (in the northern suburbs of Cape Town). Originally, Visa One focused on outbound migration services and business operations. We have since restructured and currently render services that include all the components of South African immigration (permanent and temporary residence applications) to assist local and foreign clients.
We Offer the Following Services
Visa One’s first objective is to assess the current status of foreigners/potential clients, be they individuals or groups (a family or number of employees). We subsequently focus on the needs/desires of the foreigner/potential client and provide accurate information regarding the various residence options available to him/her.
We render the following services:
- Providing information and advice regarding immigration and related matters
- Preparing applications for submission at the Department of Home Affairs
- Pro forma drafting of prescribed documentation for submission
- Arranging appointments and representing clients in person at the Department of Home Affairs’ offices or the department’s foreign offices
- Given particular circumstances, we assist clients in finalising previously submitted applications and/or appeals/enquiries related to their application process
- Collecting results on behalf of applicants and arranging for passports to be endorsed where applicable
- Arranging delivery of documents throughout South Africa and abroad using either our own transport and personnel or courier/postal services.
We are passionate about service excellence and pledge to treat others (our clients, corporate executives, service providers, government officials, etc.) in a friendly, courteous and respectful manner. We pride ourselves on our reliable, efficient, professional service and thorough record-keeping.