TEMPORARY RESIDENCE APPLICATIONS & RELATED SERVICES
Planning a business trip to South Africa? Travelling for medical reasons, visiting family or wanting to study abroad? Whatever your reason, if you would like to stay in South Africa on a temporary basis for a prescribed period, we’ll assist you with your visa application.
We also assist with visa extensions, visa renewal applications and temporary visa concessions if you wish to extend your stay.
In light of the coronavirus outbreak, Chinese visitors and workers on temporary residence visas may apply for temporary visa extensions until 31 July 2020.
- A South African visitor’s visa is for international travellers who want to visit South Africa. It will allow you to visit the country for up to 90 days on holiday or for any other bona fide purpose.
- A holiday visitor’s visa can be extended for another 90 days upon application from here in South Africa.
- For volunteer work, research, sabbaticals, accompanying family members and other prescribed purposes, an extended visitor’s visa can be applied for up to 3 years.
- An extended visitor’s visa can also be applied for to enable foreign spouses (married persons or life partners of citizens and permanent residents) to live in South Africa and it’s possible to be authorised to work and/or conduct business activities in terms of relaxed requirements.
For students intending to study or extend their studies at primary, secondary, tertiary or other recognised institutions of learning.
- Cultural, economic and social exchanges between higher educational institutions and government departments and bodies.
- An exchange visa (with work authorisation) is also possible for foreign nationals who are younger than 25 years and who want to stay and work (in terms of relaxed requirements) in South Africa for up to a year.
Medical treatment visa
If you are receiving medical treatment or recovering from an operation, you’ll need a medical treatment visa.
Foreign spouses (married persons and life partners), parents and children of South African citizens and residents wishing to live in South Africa.
If you desire a visa for critical skills work, general work or intra company transfer work.
If you intend to invest in a business, start your own business or renew your business person status in South Africa.
Corporate visa & individual corporate worker visa
For corporate applicants, as well as corporate and/or seasonal workers.
Retired person’s visa
If you are in the process of or intending to retire in South Africa on a temporary or permanent basis, upon application it is also possible to be authorised to conduct work activities in certain instances.
WANT TO APPLY FOR A VISA OR EXTEND OR RENEW YOUR VISA? CONTACT US!
We comply with the Immigration Act and related regulation in South Africa. Our consultancy services are unavailable through government channels. The application forms used during the immigration process can also be collected free of charge at any relevant immigration office.
T: +27 (0)21 979 0022
Click to email us
Mon – Fri: 08h00 – 17h00