PERMANENT RESIDENCE APPLICATIONS & RELATED SERVICES
You’ve decided to make South Africa your home? Congratulations on your decision!
To live permanently in South Africa, you will need to apply for permanent residence. We can assist you with your application, offering our expert opinion and support.
PERMANENT RESIDENCE CATEGORIES
Direct residence in terms of Section 26:
- Section 26(a): If you have held a continuous work permit (now visa) for more than five years and have a permanent offer/contract of employment.
- Section 26(b): A spouse of a South African citizen or resident for a period of longer than five years.
- Section 26(c): A child of a South African citizen or resident who is younger than 21 years.
- Section 26(d): A child of a South African citizen.
Residence on other grounds in terms of Section 27:
- Section 27(a) and (b): Foreign workers, including immediate family members, determined to have the skills and experience in terms of the departmental critical scarce skills list.
- Section 27(c): Foreign business persons on existing business visas, including immediate family members, or persons intending to establish a new business or invest the prescribed minimum capital amount into the book value of an existing business.
- Section 27(d): Recognised refugees with Refugee Status in South Africa for longer than five years.
- Section 27(e): Retired persons or persons intending to retire in South Africa.
- Section 27(f): Foreign persons with the prescribed minimum net worth.
- Section 27(g): Relatives (parents/children) of South African citizens or permanent residents.
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR FREE VISA OPTION ENQUIRY
We comply with the Immigration Act and related regulation in South Africa. Our consultancy services are unavailable through government channels. The application forms used during the immigration process can also be collected free of charge at any relevant immigration office.
T: +27 (0)21 979 0022
Click to email us
Mon – Fri: 08h00 – 17h00